Saturday, December 11, 2010

You guys are good!

Less than four weeks ago, I asked you all to pray for my friends that have been waiting FOREVER for their daughter to come home from Thailand. They heard news this week that the paperwork if finally done and they should be traveling in 10-12 weeks. I cannot stop crying for them. I get that chills down the back and clump of emotion in my throat everytime I share their good news with them. I simply cannot wait for this momma (and the dad of course) to have her baby in her arms. Thanks for your prayers. Keep em coming that they travel in a timely manner and their transition home is as smooth as can be. Just to let you have a sneak peek into their hearts, she closed her latest blog with this verse and it filled my soul.

Psalm 13:12...
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is the tree of life.

No comments: