Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Warning! Warning! Patience fading!



We've all had those moments in life when you have to take the high road. Those moments when you just have to be the bigger person, the more mature, the first to love. Let me just say that in the past few weeks of my life I have had my fair share of these moments. And today.....today I feel like stomping my feet and throwing a two year old tantrum and telling people to shut it up! Maybe it's the lack of sleep from a sick little one last night or just the one after another issues that seem to keep popping up and the stress they bring with it. I'm not sure what it is but I fee like shouting.....Get over it. Life isn't all about you. Life's not fair. There are lots of people struggling and not complaining about it. What's this have to do with you anyway? Who do you think you are? Since when did I become a punching bag?! Seriously?!?! OH NO. YOU. DIN'NT!


BUT that wouldn't be loving now would it?! :)
Ahhh. I feel better already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

scream it from the rook tops gal! LOOOVE YOU
lou

Holly Anderson said...

I love you to pieces!

That was your day. Today is mine. My house is in shambles from the boys being home while I'm at work for 6 hours. My writing has all but stalled and I have an assignment due tomorrow. I am having trouble sleeping, which makes it all THAT MUCH WORSE.

And this morning at work, I wanted to - for the first time - strangle each of the 29 dogs in my care. Every. Single. One.

I'm right beside you on the expressway to the funny farm. Which sounds really, really good about now.