Sunday, June 6, 2010

This is it!

Okay ya'll, tomorrow at 2:00 is our adoption hearing. If you are a prayer warrior, fall flat on your face and plead on our behalf. If you are not a praying person, what better time to start?! :)

Our attorney is hopeful that it will be quick and over with with. I am nervous that MOM will come and I will nervously puke in the courtroom. But most of all, I am anxious to leave there knowing that P and L will forever and always be ours and I am looking forward to hugging and kissing them with abandon and tucking them in officially as their mommma. I am awaiting the feeling of freedom that not worrying about losing them will hold. I am excited to feel lighter. I am hopeful that the legal system will match our hearts definition of what our family is. I am hopeful that I will finally be the mother of five!

This is what this whole thing has brought us too. This is the culmination of a year of having my heart in two little people's bodies walking around outside of me. This past year is what happens when you tell God to break your heart for what breaks his, to open your eyes so you can see it and to use you. This past year has been the most difficult and most wonderful of my life. It is amazing to be in the center of God's will for your life. I highly recommend it.

2:00 tomorrow. Praying. To be continued.....

2 comments:

amycornwell said...

Praying for you guys!!

Beautiful Mess said...

What time zone are you in?

Praying!