Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The end of the JoJo era....

JoJo has been here for three weeks tomorrow and he will go home to his Mommy. He is very excited. We are going to miss him but are excited for him. I think some of us are more ready than others....the five year old population doubled in the house and I'm not sure the original five year old is diggin' that. His mother has been loving and kind and called to check on him often. I was able to take he and his siblings to see her in the hospital and meet their new baby brother. She was so nice and appreciative. I try not to judge the situations or put my own quality of life stamp on things. I am happy for him to be with her again. I pray that our 'friendship' continues and we are able to be a support and encouragement to them. In JoJo's nighttime prayers this week he asked that he never forget his new friends or Jen and Trevor. He thanked God for this place. He told God he was excited to go home. Just a perfect little prayer. A special little guy. I'm so glad we got the chance to love him. So, I'm back to only five kids tomorrow. What will I do with all my spare time?! :)

1 comment:

Holly Anderson said...

I love the "only five" part. :-)

You are so awesome to be able to "lend out" your heart like this - in a way not many could (including me).

Such an inspiration, my friend!