Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update on yesterday.

Update from yesterday and the Haitian orphans....

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster for many families including us. We are thankful for the unbelievable response from the community of families that are willing to open their homes to a child.....I urge them to continue to persue that! We are on a list that is waiting but we are not sure that list will ever need to be used. I am not sure if the communication between the agencies handling all of this was really just that bad or good intentions jumped the gun on a situation they were not sure of. I do believe the intent was to be prepared IF something were to happen and that was not communicated well by anyone. I know how emotional adoption can be. Below is a link to the latest information.

http://www.safefamilieshaiti.blogspot.com/

Sorry if information I passed on hurt anyone. I trusted that I was getting accurate information.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Thank you!

Still praying!