Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Drama from the Baby's Mama

Okay so the biggest concern I have for while I'm gone is that MOM would try to take them back or see them or make a fuss about something and I would not be here to say goodbye or to plea for them or to go to battle for them.....Safe Families called today and MOM checked in. She was her nice self this time and just said how hard her life is right now and that she found a place to stay but didn't say where. I am glad she is not out in the cold. She just wanted to know the kids were okay. She obviously still cares about them. I'm glad for them. This call made me feel good about the next two weeks. It brought me peace that she will just stay calm until I get back. Lord, watch over them and help me trust you'll do just that.

No comments: