Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little glimmer of hope for now...

I spoke with our caseworker late this evening. Our case was transferred back to Marion County and they kept the appointment with MOM for yesterday. She did not show up to it and has not contacted them so they documented that and our caseworker took them all of the documentation they have on what she has done/not done since a part of Safe Families. DCS said they will consider the children a part of the Safe Families program still and not remove them from our home at this time!!! I am so relieved. I've been waiting for them to show up any minute. Nothing will change until MOM makes a move and for awhile, I don't think she will. She doesn't have alot of options right now and is making it harder on herself. We are trying to really live in the present moment and remember that where we are right now is right where God wants us. Who knows why, but we trust He does:) Just trying to learn from it and grow from it and survive it;) Tonight, I am going to bed feeling confident that those little faces will be with me tomorrow and I will be able to take them in again tomorrow night and that is more than I've had for the past 48 hours so I'll take it. Thankful for the glimmer of hope for now!

No comments: